|Hello Epitome of Trashy.|
Anywho, for those of you who haven't had the distinct pleasure of watching this hot mess, the girls provide the viewers with individual monologues in their confessional booth, Real World style.
Due to these girls making me feel incredibly GOOD about my life, I thought I'd throw out some confessions of my own.
Sooo, without further adieu...
- I am obsessive about keeping our kitchen clean.
- Mine & Kevin's biggest fights have stemmed from him not cleaning up after himself in the kitchen.
- I hate the taste of beer, which is why I insist on carting the most ridiculous drinks ever to KY Football tailgates.
- My car is messy 95% of the time.
- I despise listening to voicemails.
- I am dying for a tattoo
- I have a strong dislike for wedding showers, & got anxious for my own.
- The same sentiments apply to baby showers. Honestly, its nothing personal to anyone, I just think I got forced into going to entirely too many when I was little.
- It annoys me when people scold me for biting my nails. Its a nervous habit that I've done for 27 years. I highly doubt your comments are going to detour me doing it at this point in my life.
- I cried my eyes out like a 4 year old when I figured out Kev's wedding band had fallen off in the lake.
- I don't entirely understand the frozen yogurt craze. Lets be honest, cupcakes still completely outrank fro yo.
- I've never been skinny dipping.
- I thought Shades of Grey was terrible. The writing in it was horrendous, and beyond repetitive. Ie: he murmured, she murmured, we murmured. Why didn't her publisher inform there that there are other words for murmur? Come on. Whisper? Utter? Mumbled?
- I probably talk to my Dad between 3-4 times per day. Not because I miss him that much, but mainly because he is my comic relief.
- I prefer running solo with Hudson versus Missy or with Kev. They both cramp our style & hurt our time.
- I have a mouth like a sailor, and I was recently reprimanded by my neighbor because her children heard me utilize some choice language when my garage door stopped working in the 102 degree heat. Ask me how well that went over.
- I have no clue how to operate our grill. Actually, I havent the slightest idea on how to grill food at all. Thats Kev's expertise, and it just wouldnt be fair for me to deprive him of that by learning how to do it.
- My High School Best Friends, immediately family, and husband all call me "The Driving Nazi." They claim I am the worst backseat driver ever. In reality, they just can't take constructive criticism. Remember, I drive all day, every day for my job.
- I am not skilled to anything related to graphic design, blog design, etc. I have as much artistic skill as a rock. My whole blog design was developed and fully constructed by the amazing genius that is Jenn with Munchkin Land Designs. Seriously, she is phenom and is currently doing some amaaaazing give-aways this week. Check her out ASAP!!!
One major thing that I failed to mention in my confessions is that I AM 4 WEEKS AWAY FROM BEING DONE WITH MY MBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously you all don't probably share my enthusiasm level on that one, but what it does mean is that I'll be able to get back to blogging on a much more regular basis. Get excited bc I've got about 4 months of ridiculous ideas built up for this little road show :)
Alright yall, hope you all have a fantastic week & great Tuesday. I'm with my boss all day today, so send some positive thoughts my way.